Building a Better Future
Save Money with Our Commercial Solar Panels in the Pueblo, CO Area
AX CO Solar & Roofing has been serving businesses in Colorado since 2014. When you want to ensure that your commercial solar project gets done properly the first time around, work with our crew of experts. We are a family owned company that strives to build a better future through our services. If you are in Pueblo, Aurora, Denver, Colorado Springs, Fort Collins, Littleton, Monument, or the surrounding areas in Colorado, call us today to learn more about how we can help.
Providing Free Site Assessments to Develop a Detailed Solar Plans
Begin discussing your needs with a local and experienced professional by calling at (719) 289-3395!
Why Businesses Like Yours Are Choosing Solar
- Cut Overhead: Our solar systems are designed to meet your energy demands, so you are using free electricity from your panels instead of paying the power utility. Can you imagine the impact this will have on your overhead? Your bottom line?
- Future Proof: As your competitors’ energy costs continue to rise each year, you can enjoy lower operating costs thanks to your solar system. Over time, your solar panels will save you more. They end up paying for themselves!
- Energy Independence: We design each system to meet the daily energy demands of your business. With our help, several of our clients now have net-zero energy buildings, meaning they produce more than enough energy to offset their energy consumption. Installing solar panels is also a common addition for buildings seeking LEED certification. By installing solar panels, you can add up to 7 LEED points to your application.
- Income Stream: All public utility companies are required to purchase solar certificates through the Solar Renewable Energy Certificates (SREC) program. Get paid each month for your SREC credits. We’ll set up the agreement and broker the contract; just enjoy a steady stream of income for the next 20 years.
- Tax Benefits: Current federal and state tax incentives as well as the USDA REAP Grant help make the upfront costs of a solar panel installation more affordable to your business. Many states and municipalities exempt solar installations from raising your property taxes. And through the Modified Accelerated Cost Recovery System (MACRS), you can quickly recover your investment through a 5-year tax depreciation schedule.
Federal Incentives for Commercial Solar Installation
A 26% tax credit allows the business owner to claim a credit on Federal income taxes worth 26% of the installed cost of a solar facility. There is no maximum set for the credit. There are provisions for carryback of the credit to previous years and carry forward of the credit to future tax years.
Modified Accelerated Cost-Recovery System (MACRS) allows businesses to recover investments in solar property through depreciation deductions. This is achieved through a 5-year tax depreciation schedule, allowing a business to recover a portion of their investment quickly.
Eligible Solar Energy Systems Must Do One (or More) of the Following:*
- Generate electricity
- Heat or cool a building
- Provide hot water (for use in a structure, or to provide solar process heat)
In addition to the commercial tax incentives, farmers can apply for funds from the USDA Renewable Energy for America Program (REAP). By taking advantage of the grants, loans, and deductions from this program, Colorado farms can save up to 75% on the total costs for a solar array system.